Welcome to the Harrisonburg Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Harrisonburg Police Department City limits?
- There are No Known suspects?
- This did not occur on a State Freeway?
- Are you over the age of 18?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- If you are under the age of 18, you are not allowed to file reports online. Please contact the Harrisonburg Police Department at 540-434-4436 with a parent or guardian to file a report.
- If you have questions about a report, please contact the Police Department Records Unit at 540-437-2650.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
*IF YOU WISH TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS, PLEASE CALL CRIME SOLVERS AT 540-574-5050.
Using the Harrisonburg Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):
|Animal Complaint||Found Property||Harassing Phone Call or Email|
|Identity Theft||Lost Property||Suspicious Activity/Circumstances|